Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Yeah, a Halloween post finally! I got it up before Christmas, not bad. We had so much fun and so many parties for Halloween. We had school parties, church trunck or treat and then trick or treating in our neighborhood. Greg decided he would rather take the kids out than to stay home and pass out candy. He also thought it would be a good idea to take Bruzer along for this. Then he went to our neighbor's house who asked him to also take her 2 girls along with them as her husband was out of town. Needless to say, if you know Greg, multi-tasking with kids (especially a lot of kids) plus one dog by himself, is not good. When Greg got home, he looked like he was coming home from war and when I saw he had 2 extra kids, I just started laughing. All he wanted to do at that point was go in the back and watch t.v. and relax. So the kids, bruzer and I finished handing out candy. Which, I think the kids like passing out candy even more than going to get it. Anyway, now I need to post Thanksgiving! I am off!

No comments: