Sunday, October 12, 2008



Savvy Lou's Birthday! The big 4! We started off with going to school and passing out birthday treats for all of the kids in her classs. Then we had a family party at the house with just Greg, me, Griffin and her and gave her all of the family gifts, including the ones from the grandparents. Then we had her officially birthday party at The Bear Mill (like Build a Bear). They had so much fun. They played duck duck goose, did the Limbo, had a pinata, then built their animal and had cake. It was a great time and I didn't have to clean up. My girlfrends Heidi and Sandi stayed and helped me and they was awesome! Also, my friend Ria came and hung out and took pics for me. Now I am getting ready for bunco at my house next Friday. Then Greg will be competing in the World Long Drive event again this year the week of the 20th thru the 25th. Wish us luck, it is a lot of money in the pot this year and mama needs a new pair of shoes! Ha ha ha! And then Halloween! Stayed tuned for some haunting photos! More than likely Greg on sugar!

No comments: