Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Little Man


Our little man has lost his first tooth! Big news at the Walker household. The toothfairy came and left two dollars in dollar bills! Wow! We then had to go out and buy Griffin his first wallet to hold his money. He was so cute when he first discovered it was loose, I had walked out of his room at bedtime to get something and when I came back in he was crying and scared because he realized his tooth was loose. So I had to explain baby teeth falling out and big boy teeth coming in and the Greg told him that he would get money for his baby tooth and then he was okay and couldn't wait for his money!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

Hooray! You have a blog! This will be so fun to see pictures of your kids that are growing up way too fast. I'm going to forward your link to all my family. Thanks for sharing. Happy Summer!

Heidi Johnsen said...

Congrats to Griffin. He is a big kid now. Abi is sitting here writing a note to the toothfairy because she lost her tooth right after her baptism yesterday. Great to get your blog info so we can keep in touch. Hope to be back sometime around the 5th of August. Take care.

Darcie said...

Your kids have gotten so big and cute. harmony sent me your blog. I love to see everyones blog. Its a good way to keep up-dated. my blog is newcombsnews.blogspot.com.

Jill said...

Congrats Griffin on your 1st tooth! So exciting! And Steph ... I'm glad to see that you have joined the blogging world! Talk to you soon!

Jill

Creating Night Owl said...

I am so glad you are blogging!
Love you lots!
Heidi
My blog is: heidiscupcakes.blogspot.com